ENVY PRODIGY S8 COMPLETE
Envy Prodigy S8 Complete Freestyle Scooter
The Envy Prodigy has consistently been a top selling pro scooter. The reason is because of its high grade parts and excellent value. This scooter is a competition-grade model that can be used by anyone from an improving rider to a world-class pro scooter athlete. It is certainly one that is well loved in Singapore.
The Prodigy S8 is the year 2020 model and comes in new colours: Grey, Oil Slick, Scratch, Gold, Black/Gold, Jade and Burnt pipe.
- An even lighter deck: The extruded aluminum deck on the Prodigy S8 has been made lighter with a base cut out that maintains the same strength. Deck tape is already installed.
- Nylon front and rear deck inserts: for safety and to protect against bumps and scratches.
- Durable nylon rear brake: Durable, long lasting and lightweight.
- Reaper Style Bars: This high-end high density aluminum over-sized bar weights only 900grams, lighter than Chromoly bars and looks great!
- Double Clamp: Lightweight Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp
- 120mm wheels: The S8 comes with 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with high grade polyurethane and fast ABEC 9 bearings.
Forks take up to 125mm wheels: ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks can mount wheels up to 125mm in size.
Head tube: Prodigy FORGED
Deck: 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck with 82.5° angle, 120mm x 495mm. 340mm usable foot space. Nylon front and rear inserts.
- Brakes: Bolt-on Nylon system
- Fork: 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork, takes up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
Bar: High Density Alu Reaper, 620mm high x 560mm wide with bar ends
- Grips: 160mm wide TPR with nylon bar ends
- Clamp: Oversize 2-bolt Prodigy Clamp with 6mm bolts
- Headset: Integrated sealed headset
- Wheels: 120 mm x 24mm GAP, 86A PU
- Bearings: ABEC 9
Grip tape: installed, High quality grip tape
- Weight: 3.48kgs
Dimensions: 880mm H x 560mm W x 690mm L