Lucky Covenent Complete Pro Scooter
The Lucky Covenant is the most sophisticated freestyle scooter in Lucky's line up of models. It sports the highest specs in many components. The Covenant is designed to be tough and rugged to survive not just the skate park but the roughness of the street. It is also loved for its urban design, featuring graphics from Shogo Ota and Ryan Upchurch.
The most obvious feature of the Lucky Covenent is the Covenant deck. It is a full inch longer than the Prospect deck and also wider. This is critical for increasing the success rate of landing make-or-break tricks in the unforgiving streets. The Lucky Tres triple clamp and the super rigid Lucky Silo bar adds strength to this scooter. The Silo handlebars are 25 inches tall, in line with the height of high end street scooters, making the Covenent very comfortable to handle.
This is one of the best complete non-custom pro scooters that money can buy. Suitable for the experienced rider who wants the best for either park or street riding.
- Deck: COVENANT Deck 20.5” x 4.8” (521mm x 122mm)
- Headtube: 82.5 degrees
- Bar: Lucky Silo™, 25" x 24" (635mm x 609mm)
- Fork: Lucky Indy™ (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Headset: Lucky, fully integrated
- Compression: Aluminum HIC
- Clamp: Lucky TRES™
- Wheels: Lucky Toaster™ 110mm Wheels
- Brake: Lucky Steely Brake
- Grips: Lucky ViceGrips
- Total Weight: 4.0 kg (9lbs)