The MGX "P1" Pro is an impressive off-the-shelf complete scooter in terms of specifications. It features very high-end components, all combined together at a compelling price.
Patented Deck: the large and lightweight deck with tonnes of foot space, making it easier for the rider to land tricks.
MGX "X" Headtube: light and strong at the same time.
Large 120mm wheels: Fast in the park and great for just cruising.
The fast-improving rider who wants to upgrade from a smaller scooter, or the first-time rider who wants a high-performance scooter right out of the box.
- Deck: 4.5 x 19.5 inch long two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine-welded MGX “X” integrated headtube.
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 aluminum threadless standard IHC (6mm hardware).
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double camp (6mm hardware).
- Bars: MGP low-riser 21inch wide x 23 inch tall 4031 Japanese chromoly. Standard diameter with internal fluting.
- Grips: 150mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless grind grips with nylon bar-ends.
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt aluminum hollow core with 2-tone MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
- Brake: MFX v3 composite blitz.
- Hardware: high-tensile 6mm
- Weight: 3.30 kg / 7.27 lbs