Envy Colt Series 3
The Envy COLT Series 3 packs many new punches in 2018, and punches well above its weight. It is one of the best entry-level scooters money can buy and will go a long way with an improving rider with its upgrade potential.
Two-tone TPR soft-but-tough handle grips
These comfortable and long lasting 160mm width grips keep blisters away and keep you riding for longer. With nicely detailed wrap-around bar-ends.
High end-headset bearings
Unlike other entry level freestyle scooters which come with cheap standard headsets, these are no different from headset bearings found on all the higher end models of Envy scooters. These bearings give you smooth, predictable bar spins and keeps your scooter dialed for longer than standard headsets.
A fork built for greater things
The tough chromoly steel forks on this scooter are anything but basic. Even though the COLT Series 3 comes with 110mm wheels, these forks have an appetite for up to 125mm diameter wheels. Fantastic for converting this freestyle scooter into a companion for everyday run-around.
Easily upgradable, full of potential
Riders who are putting hours to land their tricks will be happy to know the COLT S3 is easily upgradable. Whether it is larger wheels, a higher end bar or pegs, the scooter grows with you.
Overall, the Envy COLT Series 3 or S3 freestyle scooter is a solid, trustworthy and understated scooter that gives back as much as you put in.
- DECK: 6 Series Alu deck | angle 82.5° | Width 120mm x 495mm
- FORK: IHC 4130 Heat treated Two Piece COLT fork
- BAR: Matted Black High tensile steel 580mm/22.8″ H x520/20.5″W
- GRIPS: TPR Handgrips 160mm long with Nylon Bar-ends
- CLAMP: 2 bolt COLT Clamp
- HEADSET: Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- WHEELS: 110mm Metal Core wheels 86A PU ABEC 9 Bearings
- BRAKE: Nylan Brake
- DECK END PLUGS: Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- GRIPTAPE: High Quality Envy
- WEIGHT: 3.4kgs