Fuzion City-Glide Air
Fuzion is a brand from Oakland in California, USA. It is a member of the International Scooter Association (ISA)
The Fuzion City-Glide Air, like all American classics, has a timeless look and just works. Simplicity and quality. It features a back-to-basics design, with solid components that focus on durability and comfort for everyday use. Scooter aficionados will appreciate the solid single-piece bolt mounted handle bar, low-riding body and durable traditional folding system.
The Fuzion City-Glide Air is also one of the few kick scooters with pneumatic tyres, which absorb more ground vibrations than standard PU tyres. The fork is compatible with standard PU wheels should you wish to change away from pneumatic wheels in future.
- Pneumatic air-pressurised wheels absorb road vibrations for smooth ride.
- Solid rattle-free single piece handlebar which can be easily unbolted if necessary
- Easy and reliable slot-clamp folding system
- Low deck-to-ground height for stability and comfortable pushing
- Lightweight Aluminum Deck
- Adjustable bar height from 74 to 91cm
- Age: 8+
- Max Weight: 99.7 kg
- Bearings: ABEC 7
- Wheel size: 200mm high rebound cast PU
- Handle bars: single-piece, height adjustable from 74 to 92cm
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 88.9 x 11.5 x 85.9 cm
- Box Dimensions: 77.2 x 11.5 x 35.5 cm
- Warranty: 1 year (warranty does not cover tyres).
- Box Size: 76 x 32 x 13 cm