HUDORA Black's Beach 41 Inch Longboard
The HUDORA Black's Beach is named after a three KM long beach in La Jolla, California on the Pacific coast, below the a 91-meter high cliff.
A great board for cruising & freeride. The finest materials and modern design make the board the absolute highlight on the road. The HUDORA Black's Beach is made of eight layers of Canadian maple with fine finest bamboo. This makes the board strong yet flexible.
Extra wide, durable Super High Rebound rollers (78A SHR) provide grip on the ground, comfortable ride and a lot of speed. ABEC 7 chrome bearings are smooth and ideal for cruising. They are durable, fast and quiet. Bilateral covers (Dirt Cover) protect the bearings from dirt and saves the rider the trouble of cleaning, leaving more time for cruising. The drop-down, an extremely wide wheelbase, anti-slip sand grip and the width of the boards provide foothold and stability during Freeride. The cutouts prevent wheelbites. Another plus are the 7 inch wide aluminium axles for carving.
The Black's Beach is just as at home in the urban jungle. Wood grain encounters sea blue stripes and wave. The Black's Beach is timeless and modern.
Hudora is a brand of Germany.
- DIMENSIONS: 41 "x 9" (about 104.1 x 22.9 cm)
- RIDING STYLE: cruising & Freeride
- DECK MATERIAL: 8-layer elastic bamboo and high-quality Canadian maple
- DECK TYPE: Drop Down profile allows comfortable pushing, big cut outs avoid wheel bite
- GRIPTAPE: Clear Non-slip sand grip
- TRUCKS: 7 "7C Inverted Truck, Aluminiumm suitable for carving or freeride, hanger and base-plate black coated
- WHEELS: PU moulded 78A Super High Rebound, 69 x 55 mm
- BEARINGS: ABEC 7 chrome bearings with shield
- Max. User weight 100 kg