FUN4U SmartScoo2 "Straight Red" Post-folding Lightweight Commuting kick scooter with 145mm wheels
Lightweight, sensible in design and extremely durable. From Germany comes a Swiss-designed FUN4U SmartScoo2, a post-folding scooter design.
This is a versatile medium-sized scooter. Easily carried with one hand and fold/unfold in seconds, it is perfectly suited for the daily commute up and down trains or buses. At the same time, the SmartScoo2 Straight Red is fast and sporty enough for leisure rides in the park. "Parabol" wheel hubs make the wheels strong, yet light and responsive.
The key feature of FUN4U Smartscoo scooters is the position of the folding-joint. The joint is at the base of the handlebar post. Most other kick scooters on the market fold at the deck near the front foot. Unlike the deck, the post-folding joint is not subjected to much body weight. This translates into durability, reduction in rattle and squeak, and a solid ground-feel.
- 145mm colored wheels for long glide and high cruising speed
- parabol wheel designed by fun4u
- easy-to-care scratch resistant full alu anodized body paint work
- high performance abec 5 carbon bearings
- European standard safety certifications en71 & en14619
- max weight load 100 kg
- light weight 3.4 kg
- smart post-folding system