Xootr Street 4th Generation (with strap)
Note on availability: This scooter is available by pre-order only. The next batch arriving in Singapore are estimated to land sometime before Christmas 2019. Please order early to get one on this order.
XOOTR kick scooters are made in the USA.
The 4th Generation is the latest iteration of Xootr scooters which come with the convenient Quickclick latch for easy folding. Earlier generations come with a pin that needs to be removed and re-inserted during folding/unfolding.
The Xootr Street is the most durable model in the Xootr line-up. The deck is CNC cut from a single solid block of 6061 grade aluminum. This is vastly stronger and more rigid than other kick scooters that have hollow decks made from extruded aluminum. The top of the deck is laid with anti-slip grip tape for traction. This design allows the Street to carry a maximum load of over 300Kg.
The wide deck allows you to ride with both feet side by side, more comfortable than on other kick scooters which need you to rotate your hip sideways to accomodate both feet.
This is the scooter that Time magazine reviewed and proclaimed that "The Xootr is the Rolls Royce of scooters."
- Virtually indestructible deck
- Super solid, wide platform for both feet.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
An optional original Xootr strap is available and sold separately.
Our Specialist Opinion
A Xootr scooter is one of the best money can buy. If you care about rolling efficiency (i.e. how far each push can get you), Xootr scooters are unmatched. The wheels roll so well that they have been adopted for the sake of performance advantage in technical distance races.
The Xootr Street is the toughest model in the lineup. If you want a solid, no-nonsense technical scooter that lasts for years and years, go with the Street. The single-piece CNC deck is literally a solid block of aluminum. While it is heavier than the other models, some riders appreciate the sturdy, solid feel of the Xootr Street compared to the other models.
- Deck (platform): CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Anti-slip: Die-cut slip-resistant grip tape, pre-applied
- Frame construction: Cast aluminum
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
- Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
- Max deck width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Max deck length: 24.0 inches (610 mm)
- Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kgs)